General Dynamics Information Technology Information System Security Officer - TS/SCI with Poly in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
General Dynamics Information Technology and CSRA have united to create the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. Together as General Dynamics Information Technology, we deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
We are currently looking for an Information System Security Officer, with an active TS/SCI with Poly to join our team!
This position designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management). Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Validates system security requirements definition and provides analysis. Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures. Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Essential job functions
• Coordinates and leads the design, implementation and evaluation of all phases of highly complex information security solutions and programs
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information Security policies, standards, and guidelines
• Manages the full spectrum of Information Security processes for the program, as outlined in NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253, NISCAP, NSA Policy Series 6, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF), or comparable industry standards
• Reviews and updates SSPs as needed
• Evaluates proposed changes to a system to ensure the change does not impact the system's security
• BS or equivalent
• Ten years of Information Assurance experience including evaluating, testing, certifying and accrediting of classified and sensitive but unclassified information systems as well as Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off The Shelf (GOTS) products
• Experience with vulnerability analysis and evaluation of both hardware and software in support of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense, and other Federal Sector Government Agencies
• Familiar with the Linux command line environment preferred
• Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications:
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Annapolis Junction - 322 Sentinel Dr (MDC172)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.