DXC Technology Service Desk - Supervisor - Secret Clearance in Boise, Idaho
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Service Desk - Supervisor - Secret Clearance in Boise, ID.
• Manage team primarily comprised of hourly employees, or contingent workforce with well-defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, and cost management.
• Coach and mentor employee direct reports.
• Manage Focal Point Review (FPR) process for company employees.
• Manage team and individual performance.
• Ensure operational excellence by monitoring and ensuring team goals and key contractual commitments are met (e.g. Service Level Agreements (SLA)s or service delivery goals, costs/budget)
• Advise management and peers on matters of importance to area(s) of responsibility.
• May propose and influence direction-setting.
• Resolve/monitor moderately complex customer escalations as appropriate.
• Maintain existing customer relationships as well as with other functional managers.
• Reviews and approves time and expense reports for team
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
Typically 6 years of relevant experience
Must possess DoD Secret Clearance
Job ServicesTitle: Service Desk - Supervisor - Secret ClearanceLocation: Idaho-BoiseRequisition ID: 1681805
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities