Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 292439
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Desired Skill Set:
MS Excel, Data Entry, Clerk
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
TITLE: Admin Clerk
END DATE: 6 month contract with extension possible based on performance as well as business needs
LOCATION: Cedar Rapids, IA
Reason for Leaving summary MUST be provided on resume for EACH position held
Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondences. Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner. Examples of tasks may include:
• Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
• Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
• Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
• Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
• Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma
Type & Amount of Experience
• Ability to follow instructions and important
• Ability to learn and use new systems very important
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
• Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
• Previous clerical experience helpful
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated team player
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn – track and create reports, data entry
• Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
• Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
• Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
• May include delivering paperwork or stack of items
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)