Lockheed Martin System Engineer Design Integration Senior in Centennial, Colorado
Description: FBM Reentry requirements and verification Systems Engineer responsible for drafting, reviewing, and releasing requirements specification documents. The Systems Engineer will support multiple requirements projects and coordinate regularly with the navy customer, co-contractors, and the FBM missile group. Responsibilities will also include budget and schedule planning in order to maintain program objectives.
**** This position will be located in Centennial, CO. ****
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
• Experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems.
• Working with multiple engineering disciplines to identify technical product characteristics to develop requirements specifications
• Writing requirements documentation and coordinating release through approval process
• Managing multiple efforts concurrently
• Managing schedule, budget, and resource constraints to provide on-time product delivery
• Must have a Final Secret clearance
- Missile weapon specs and DOD/DOE requirements documents
- Government programs
- Familiarity with program and design review process (SRR, PDR, CDR, FRR, etc.).
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) or Sub-CAM experience developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) or other budget proposals
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with customers, management and peers is required
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects to meet customer requirements while meeting program objectives and schedule
• 5 years of experience in design integration / systems engineering and integration of Aerospace systems.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.