Hilton Nurse in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Nurse with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Nurse, you are responsible is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provides medical attention to team members and guests
- Interacts with team members and acts as a PR representative for the department
- Ensures that information is communicated throughout the company
- Counsels team members and makes referrals to the employee assistance programme when required
- Responds to guest and team member requests in a timely and professional manner
- Actively promotes the services of the department
- Monitors and handles queries/complaints from team members
- Ensures customer satisfaction according to department standards
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in discussions with internal /external customers
- Submits reports within the agreed deadlines
- Produces accurate, well presented documentation and statistics
- Maintains up to date, accurate filing of medical related issues
- Provides administrative services for the medical plan and maintains up to date records for the medical plan
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Consistently performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Maintains First Aid Boxes
- Monitors health and safety risk factors for the property
- Updates information about sickness in a timely manner
- Submits invoices promptly to ensure no additional finance charges are incurred
- Establishes and upkeeps par levels for supplies and equipment for the effective Nursing care
- Follows the correct procedure for requisitioning and ordering
- Becomes familiar with the financial aspect of the department
What are we looking for?
A Nurse serving Hilton Hotels & Resorts are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to operate and maintain a HR system.
- Counselling Skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and correspondence; write correspondence and memos. Possesses effective presentation skills.
- Ability to carry out the basic mathematical functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to interpret data.
- Ability to apply commonsense and display good judgement, when interacting and problem solving with team members and guests.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Participate in necessary training and request training to meet development needs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- secondary school graduate
- Degree in Nursing
- Requires a minimum of five years related experience.
- Registered Nurse with all the relevant qualifications in emergency care. What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Human Resources
Requisition ID: HOT05XGW