Rose International INC Account Coordinator in Louisville, Kentucky
Position Title: Account Coordinator
Position Number: 292518
Location: Louisville, KY
Desired Skill Set:
Data Entry, Documentation, Purchasing
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Trust Fund Assistant
Location: Louisville, KY, 40223
• Maintain accurate, Organized and current records for all individual’s Personal Trust Funds
• Data entry for trust fund accounts.
• Deposit all funds received by individuals per customer policy/practice and regulations and work with business manager/Office Coordinator
• Prepare, Post, and Issue persons served weekly allowance funds based on IDT recommendation.
• Upon proper request, verify availability of trust fund monies and issue within State regulatory requirements and company policy.
• Verify all receipts to ensure purchase and documentation meet state/federal regulatory requirement and company policy/practice.
• Complete proper discharge practices, transferring and closing trust fund balances.
• Transmit all requests after coordinators approval.
• Work with business offices to void and reissue disbursement as needed.
• Make appointment entries for monthly applied income charges and issue checks with appropriate back-up to process per company policy
• High School Diploma or GED proffered.
• One year related work experience.
• One year computer experience to include window application#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)