The Mentor Network Program Supervisor HSI in Marshall, Minnesota
Program Supervisor HSI Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Apply with Habilitative Services, Inc. as a ProgramSupervisor in Marshall, Minnesota! We are about building relationshipsand enhancing lives. Help us make a difference today!
Takeyour human services career to the next level with Habilitative Services, Inc! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-termmanagement track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this ProgramSupervisor opportunity.
The ProgramSupervisor is responsible to lead services within a designated service orprogram to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported withdignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staffschedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and supportin social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of dailyliving. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving asa mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any trainingneeds.
Inaddition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program,the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on anongoing basis.
- Under the supervisionof the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services withina designated service or program
- Provide coaching andmentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise dailyactivities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate theactivities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct careand support to assigned individuals
- Provide input andfeedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuringthat onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered