Abbott Customer Support Professional - Salt Lake City, UT in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Embrace the vision of becoming the leading diagnostic service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion; partnership and performance. Efficiently provide technical support solutions including installation; corrective; pre-emptive and proactive maintenance. Go above and beyond to respond to customer needs by partnering with sales; marketing and other functional areas while adhering to current compliance guidelines.
Represent Abbott Diagnostic Division to its customer:
o Responsible for providing on-site support to ADD customers
o Support field personal
o Support District business objective and goals
o Provide direction and mentoring to other FSRs
o Troubleshooting and resolving complaints reported by customers on a minimum of eight increasingly
complex instruments as detailed in the FS Business Process database
Understand and follow Quality System by:
o Accurate and timely documentation of complaint resolution
o Understand and practice regulatory and compliance procedures
o Maintain a safe work environment following laboratory safety guidelines
Schedule and complete:
o Routine preventive maintenance o Installations and other updates provided by Abbott.
Integrate effectively into the service team:
o Work effectively within a diverse and dynamic team environment
o Support on call rotation
o Time; territory and inventory management
o Standby and after hours’ responsibilities
o Flexible working hours
o Unpredictable Travel
o Travel for support of other territories and training
o Provide on-site critical account support inside and outside of district boundaries.
• Responsible for IRL ownership to achieve organizational goals and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to work cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction through direct communication
within the local performance partnership teams (P2T).
• Responsible to maintain ownership of customer issue until successful escalation or hand off takes
place. In addition to this position requires: a) superior technical competency; b) Pro-Active Account
Management; c) complete instrument training across geographical IRL and d) escalation support on
specific products; e) new product support and f) project management.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system. Provide
superior customer service; through applying effective communication skills in order to build loyalty
while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
• Delight our customers by providing support including installation; Preventive Maintenance; Technical
Service Bulletins and repair by documenting; following-up; and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics
• Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are
resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs
• Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales; cost of service and key
performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
• Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
• Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com