Medidata Solutions, Inc. Software Engineer / Full-Stack Developer (Java, C#/.Net, Ruby on Rail (ROR) etc.) in San Francisco, California
Medidata Solutions Careers
Software Engineer / Full-Stack Developer (Java, C#/.Net, Ruby on Rail (ROR) etc.)
Technology & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Medidata's unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
We are currently hiring for an Softaware Engineer to help Medidata create amazing, cloud based, high quality, high performing web applications for our Study Planning suite of products. The software you will create will be used to help our clients create life changing drugs and medical devices.
You will have great verbal and written communication skills, and as a senior developer, want to mentor junior developers, and influence change among your peers.
• Produce quality code that advances standards
• Make PRs that are more than just code; they evolve the patterns on our platform
• Be a self-starter who is committed to lifelong learning.
• Expand our narrative library of BDD features, in partnership with Business Analysts and Software Quality Assurance.
• Passionately pursue evolution of the product and your teammates’ minds.
• Help to improve the team and organization process
Your Education & Experience:
• Experience with AngularJS or ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap is a plus
• Experience with front end testing frameworks and libraries such as Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Jest
• Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RSpec, MySQL or PostgreSQL though ideal is not required. If you know Java, C#/.Net or any other open source, object oriented and/or functional programming languages, we'll consider you as well as long as you're open to learning a new stack or can show you have picked up on different stacks in your past.
• Debugging tools and techniques, especially in a SOA and Single Page Applications.
• #grok a well-structure DOM and CSS.
• Knowledge of cross browsers support
• Command of your editor, IDE, git, and other development environments
• Open source community conventions and involvement
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.