Robert Half International Bookkeeper in San Jose, California
We are looking for a bookkeeper to join our clients team! Applicants must be organized, motivated, professional, be able to work well with others, posses a high level of attention to detail, and have great time management and multitasking skills. Also requires strong computer skills, including 10 key and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Transfer data to general ledger.
- Track and maintain inventory records.
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Answer incoming calls to office and triage accordingly.
- Process employee paperwork as needed.
Serve as point person for any employee benefit questions
2-5 years of Bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- AP/AR/ Payroll experience
- ADP experience is preferred
If interested please email your resume to Kathleen.email@example.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans