Express Scripts Technology Learning Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
Responsible for preparation of training facilities; coordinating training logistics and maintains training records; assist in the maintenance of online training catalogs, platforms and usage reports; assist in the creation of continuous feedback tools and data collection; assist in processing incoming training requests, leadership routing, registrations and record keeping; complete monthly budget closeouts and finance reporting; assist with day-to-day communications and end user platform support.
- Coordinates logistics for department trainers, including reserving training rooms, ordering materials, and setting up classroom prior to session.
- Utilizes training software (Learning Management System, Confluence and/or SharePoint) to maintain training content, enrollment, completion and records.
- Track and collect training feedback and measures, provide timely reports and consolidate data for learning analytics to support strategic planning.
- Process incoming training requests, ensure proper approval routing, timely registrations in coordination with Finance, Procurement and Accounts Payable.
- Complete required monthly budgetary tasks using approved enterprise tools, adhere to established policies and remain current on all policy changes as they pertain to Technology Learning & Development.
- Assist with day-to-day team emails supporting Learning & Development end user needs, questions and feedback.Identify trends and gaps to assist with continuous program improvements.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent and 2-5 years experience ; or 8-11 years relevant working experience.
- 0-2 years technical experience. Technical processes and communications experience preferred.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Word)
- Self-starter and team player;
- Ability to work with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Very detail oriented;
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills; ability to easily learn new software systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Technology background and/or workforce training familiarity
WebEx, SharePoint, and LMS familiarity (Cornerstone)
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.