Rose International INC Inventory Analyst in Thornton, Colorado
Position Title: Inventory Analyst
Position Number: 292450
Location: Thornton, CO
Desired Skill Set:
Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, Microsoft Excel, PeopleSoft, Purchasing, Shipping/Receiving
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Position Title: Assistant-Inventory - II
Location: Thornton, Colorado, 80241
Start Date: 08/27/2018
End Date: 02/28/2019
• Job functions include shipping and receiving of inventory, receiving invoices for payment, creating purchase orders, ordering supplies for office, maintaining records for cell sites, maintaining site list and contact numbers for work groups, and providing updates as required.
• May also be responsible for providing the highest possible quality and reliability in both clerical and technical areas, including interfacing with various departments such as: NOC, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Xpercom, IT etc.
• Minimum AA degree or equivalent. Must be highly proficient utilizing Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and related Windows-based software.
• Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment.
• Must have the ability to support a group of 20 plus.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft (Purchasing System) i.e., creation of purchase orders.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required. 5 to 7 years of experience.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)