BCD Travel Corporate Travel Supervisor in United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Business Travel Supervisor? Do you have good Sabre skills and the ability to lead your team to success?
Full time role based at our London Liverpool Street offices, right in the heart of the City.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Travel Team Leader to head a team in Old Broad Street. A recent working knowledge of Sabre is a must for both reservations as well as fares and ticketing support for your team.
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided
- Supporting the Operations Manager
- Frequent creation of performance data reports
- Motivating and supporting your team
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Monitoring Policy adherence / Quality Control
- Dealing with client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Dealing with VIP clients
- Travel Consultant training
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience in travel industry
- Thorough knowledge of travel related back office systems and Sabre GDS
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- GTMC Certification at supervisory level (or similar) preferred
- Must be calm, professional and level headed
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
This role will be based in our Old Broad Street office, adjacent to Liverpool Street Station.
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Apply today. Please include a brief covering letter, telling us why you are our next new star!
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel programme. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen globally with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion.
For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on Linkedin too where we post regularly
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled