BCD Travel Meetings Technology Solutions Manager in United Kingdom
As one of the leading full-service events agencies in Europe, we are seeking a Meetings Technology Solutions Manager. You would be responsible for design, consult, and overall management of our client specific technology platform & roadmap; and the on-going development of the day to day operations support of the meetings end to end solution on a global scale.
This role will be focused on configuration & requirement specifications, as well as training and on-going education to stakeholders. This role is also tasked with identifying and crafting solutions for our internal and external customers. This individual must have a proven track record of Cvent configurations and practical application, as well as an ability to understand detailed workflows and multi-task on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and highly attuned to meeting deadlines.
- Partner with the Client Account Team and Operations Group to provide appropriate technology solutions that support program roll out and ongoing process improvement application
- Responsible for the development and design of tool templates to drive efficiencies
- Identify, document and manage scope change providing recommendations to team
- Evaluate, all areas of technology platform, reviewing current standard operating procedures, identifying gaps in process and opportunities to streamline current procedures.
- Identify and evaluate tools for integration and application within the overall event workflow, allowing for global standards with flexibility for local market applications or adjustments
- Responsible for the creation of standard, custom as well as special project reporting supporting the operations team data integrity
- Responsible for the implementation of enhancements to operations team
- Primary point of contact for all meeting operations functional areas utilizing customer specific technology, assisting with any technology questions and challenges
- Contribute to the effective development, coordination and presentation of enhanced training materials for all employees including role specific training and new hire onboarding
- Coordinate internal and client trainings including and not limited to materials and content preparation, and delivery
- Assist with the development of new testing and assessment processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management and leadership
- Creating detailed documentation for business processes and requirements, including standard operating procedures, training guides and tutorials, and detailed project descriptions
- Developing metrics for measuring the success of process improvement projects, and delivering those results to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing quality control of all meeting data
- On-going consultation with functional areas, identifying process enhancements. Responsible for the implementation of any changes to current standard operating systems
- Analysing data to discover process inefficiencies and insights
- Operating in a fast-paced and results-oriented atmosphere
- Manage development process and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- BA or BS degree required
- Cvent experience essential -- preferably configuration expertise
- Minimum 8 years meeting industry experience with a focus on technology solutions
- Experience in web development, design and graphic design a plus
- Training experience is required
- Require excellent Interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to quickly learn and implement new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others, and apply appropriately
- Effective communication (i.e., written, verbal and presentation) and project management skills
- Collaborative, team player with positive attitude and creative problem solving mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
What we offer you:
This is a terrific opportunity within an international working environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, training programs, career development and a dynamic work culture.
Remote with occasional visits into the office. (Home working)
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralise processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately. We are experts who love what we do - so will you.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled