Xerox Sales Executive I, Indirect Channels (PBM PSG - Kolkata) in India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Job TitlePartner Business Manager –Production System Group
Job PurposeDeliver long term, sustained business results for the PSG and Wide Format business in the region. Develop and lead the PSG & XWF business, deploying effective processes to maximize XIND’s success across all the market segments in which we compete.
Deliver the annual PSG & XWF revenue and profit plan
Grow faster than the market
Achieve PSG customer satisfaction & loyalty
•Deliver the annual PSG & XWF plan revenue and profit.
•Deploy the annual revenue and profit plan for PSG and XWF across the direct & indirect sales resources in the Technology & Channels team.
•Deploy an efficient coverage of the key market verticals of the Graphic Communication segment (Printing, Publishing & Photo), Government & Printing Presses in Govt. Depts./PSUs/Universities etc.
•The deployment of the coverage strategy through direct & indirect channel
•Implement a robust and disciplined sales management process to ensure proper coverage and productivity.
•Perform regular assessments to identify and quantify opportunities and gaps in performance. Implement and evaluate appropriate gap closing programs.
•Take a leadership role in managing customer requirements. Develop and implement actions and programs to improve customer experience.
•Implement DMO marketing programs and develop and implement local marketing programs to support the delivery of the PSG plan
•To continuously improve the PSG capability and performance of the direct & indirect sales team. Identify and deploy training to accelerate the achievement of benchmark productivity.
•Ensure the highest levels of competence within the PSG function by the regular development and use of assessment and development tasks and programs. To deliver the highest levels of productivity and make the PSG Group an attractive place to work.
•Develop and communicate the PSG strategy for internal and external audiences to ensure understanding of staff and customers
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Background and Experience
• 10 years’ experience in B2B sales and 3-4 years’ experience in operational management
• Demonstrated strong knowledge of IT products and services, preferable high value capital goods.
• Strong knowledge and experience with employee performance standards, organizational development, project management, leadership development, career development, quality improvement principles, business process reengineering and computer applications.
• Preferably experience in the printing and publishing industry.
• Degree or equivalent
• MBA in Marketing
Attributes & Competencies
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization. Demonstrated excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. Able to work in a diverse work group.
• Proven ability to identify and analyze needs, problem solving abilities, knowledge of long-term strategic planning, leadership/management development, curriculum design, and group facilitation.
• Proven effective leadership skills in being flexible, creative, team-oriented, strategic and process driven. Strong track records in developing strong business relationships with Sr. Management.
• Proven ability to create cost effect and ROI measurement systems to present to Sr. Management.
• Track record for sales and sales management
• Proven customer first track record
• Strong customer negotiation skills and experience
Title: Sales Executive I, Indirect Channels (PBM PSG - Kolkata)
Requisition ID: 18003881