Diageo Sales Assistant Off-Trade Benelux in Zellik, Belgium
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Are you our new Off Trade Sales Assistant at Diageo Spirit Brands in Benelux?
Do you have the talent, right drive and capabilities to help us reach our ambition and grow in our commercial team?
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits, beer and wine. Our spirit brand portfolio includes brands like Tanqueray and Gordon’s gin, J&B, Cardhu and Johnnie Walker whiskey, Don Julio tequila, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodka, Bulleit bourbon, and Captain Morgan, Cacique and Zacapa rum.
In our Benelux commercial team, we are looking for an Off Trade Sales Assistant to support our KAM team in delivering brilliant execution with their customers across Belgium, Netherlands & Luxemburg. This position is key within our business to execute customer related tasks & (promo) planning in order for our commercial team to fully focus on brilliant results.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales Off Trade Benelux, and career progression -wise you will have the opportunity to develop into more key commercial positions such as Junior Key Account Management or Field Sales (on or off trade).
What are the goals of the position?
• Supporting the KAM team in organizing promo planning processes with our customers which will include pricing, promo confirmation and lead the invoice processing
• Following up with our customers in contract management, ensuring we have the right internal business approvals and that these key documents are appropriately tracked and filed
• Analyze off-trade market activations from both our teams and competitors based on several data sources
• Lead the overall communication with customers, from yearly price increases, new product launches, brand updates, as well as organizing and planning our off-trade meetings
• Become the point of contact and build relationships with the relevant people from the customers’ side and make things happen
What are we looking for in this position?
• Fluency in French, Dutch and English is required, to make sure you have effective interactions with both our customers and your internal business stakeholders
• Location: Zellik, Belgium
• Bachelor degree in business or communications related fields would be beneficial
• Previous relevant experience in administration or communication would be a plus
• Highly organized, with an eye for detail and an analytical mindset to spot trends and growth opportunities
• Curiosity to learn more about our business and the ambition to grow within the commercial function in our organization
• Excellent relationship-building skills and passion for team work
At DIAGEO we are known for:
That we work as a Northern European organization where you have the opportunity to share best practice across countries. We are driven by the partnership with our customers which reflect engagement and professionalism.
Being ambitious and set high standards for ourselves and our results. We set high goals - and achieve them!
We offer our employees exciting opportunities in an organization where the tone is open, informal and direct, where humor is important and we offer good working conditions and the possibility to start an international career.
Diageo is represented in 180 markets and employs over 33,000 talented people around the world from offices in 80 countries. We have production facilities worldwide, including the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, Africa, Latin America, Australia, India and the Caribbean. Diageo is listed on the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Do you want to work with us?
Please apply with your CV via the website as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
External Job Title:
Off Trade Sales Assistant Benelux - Belgium based